|The new heat pump able to use for the supply of hot domestic water|
ECOLOGIKA is the new heat pump able to use the free energy present in the air for the supply of hot domestic water.
With its approximately 270 litres stratified accumulation-tank, its air-water heat pump and an advanced electronic control, it guarantees an ecological, efficient and economical supply of hot domestic water.
The heat transfer takes place through a high-efficiency refrigerating circuit with a reduced electric energy absorption (medium COP > 3).
The easiness of installation, the silent and reliable functioning and the very small maintenance need, complete the advantages of this highly ecological and economical system.
- 55% TAX-DEDUCTION: in case of replacement of the old water heater. Otherwise It is possible to get the 50% tax-deduction.
- ECONOMICAL SAVING: as it permits to produce hot domestic water with a 75% energy saving if compared to the use of electric water heater and of 35% if compared to a condensation boiler.
- ECOLOGIKA: is recognized by the RES Renewable Energy Source Instructions as a renewable energy plant, because it exploits the environmental air to produce hot water.
- POSSIBILITY OF INTEGRATION with PHOTOVOLTAIC and SOLAR PLANTS.
- QUICK INSTALLATION in few hours without any hydraulic or masonry intervention.
- NO MAINTENANCE